To celebrate 200 episodes of the podcast, I’ve talked to some of my favourite non-Australia guests on the podcast over the past three and a half years, to find out what Australian artists and tunes they love. We also tackle the question: Are any Aussie rock legends actually from Australia?
This episode features:
- (1:20) Heartbreaker Benmont Tench on Daddy Cool
- (3:44) BMX Bandit Duglas T Stewart on the Go-Betweens
- (7:12) Soul singer/songwriter Natalie Prass on The Bee Gees
- (10:34) Nashville star Sam Palladio on Men at Work and Crowded House
- (16:58) Emmy-winning writer/director Jeff Greenstein on The Hoodoo Gurus and Kylie Minogue.
Back to regular programming next episode with Charles Esten!
Listen in the player above or download the episode by clicking here.
Subscribe to the podcast in Apple Podcasts here or search 'My Favorite Album' wherever you listen to podcasts.
My Favorite Album is a podcast on the impact great music has on our lives. Each episode features a guest on their favorite album of all time - why they love it, their history with the album and how it's influenced them.
Jeremy Dylan is a filmmaker, journalist, concert promoter and photographer. He directed the the feature music documentary Jim Lauderdale: The King of Broken Hearts (out now!) and the filmBenjamin Sniddlegrass and the Cauldron of Penguins.
If you've got any feedback or suggestions, drop us a line at email@example.com.
- Like the podcast on Facebook here.
- If you dig the show, please leave a rating or review of the show on iTunes here.